So we are doing homework after school
when Peyton sees my I VOTED sticker and
asks, "Mom you voted, who did you vote for?"
Just as I was about to answer cute Stockton
says "I think she voted for Presiden Monson!!
I love him, he is such a nice man!!"
I couldn't have been more PROUD!!
5 comments:
that is way too cute!!You must be teaching him right.
Too cute! London still asks if the church president is "President Heen-key." I'm doing an awesome job in teaching my kids...
I wished he would have been on the ballot. We could use the help from above.
oh that is super cute. are you growing your hair out? i love it. do you have to drink lots of water to make it grow? mine has been the same length since we moved away!
Yeah, you really can't go wrong with him, can ya? Your kids are SO cute! I love your recent photos. I can't believe how they are all getting.
Post a Comment