Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT

I went to the Midnight Showing of
TWILIGHT!!!
It was such a blast, my super fun family
came with me!!
Like our teeth, they glow in the dark!!
My mom, Stef and I waiting for the
movie to start (Stef waited in line,
SHE ROCKS and we got to take
our seats at 1030)
The Fox clan
Tiera Lisa Tori Me Tana Jodi and Tayler
I LOVED the movie and was not disappointed at all.
I can't wait for New Moon!!

6 comments:

Jylaire said...

I've been waiting for reviews! Thanks! Now I guess I'll have to see it and it looks like I won't be disappointed!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I can't wait to see it! Thanks for the good review. I have only heard not so good ones. I see it tomorrow! Yippie!

Staci said...

so glad you liked it! it was a good one for me but i had some disappointments. but overall it was good.

Brittany said...

Sounds like you girls had a fun time. I had mixed feelings about the movie. Some things I loved and others I didn't care for. But I'll probably see it a few more times anyway...you know, cause it's Twilight!

Staci said...

you know it's probably a good thing that we can't change anything on our friends blogs. we can just comment...otherwise i would have had to change your layout to ALL blue! miss you guys and the friendly rivalry.

Margo said...

I just went to see it last weekend and I love it. Not as good as the book but definitely a must see one. I will go out and see it again this month with my sister. Love it. Love how you went to see te movie with famiy and friends. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.