On thursday, Berklie wasn't her happy little
self. She had stopped pulling herself
up to things and wasn't walking as much.
Come to find out she had a really bad ingrown
toenail!! Ouch!!
it out!! No fun!! She is a strong little thing
but as you can tell she is doing just fine.
8 comments:
That is so sad about her toe. Kens has a bad in grown finger nail it is all pussy and swollen. Maybe I better take her to the doctor. Love the picture of the men in their helmets i may need a copy. We love hanging out with you guys playing the Wii thanks for letting us come over and invade!! I hope Berklie's toe does better soon.
Still smiling though, they truly are so resiliant. She's darn cute.
Sad. I always feel bad when I don't figure that stuff out right away. Kenna is not good a telling me when she is hurt or sick.
Your blog is so cute. I love your kids! They are adorable. It's fun to see what everyone is up to. You'll have to check out Laura, Shalise, Danielle and Kelli's blogs. We need to hang out sometime. I know that seems weird to say, but I think it would be fun.
Ang-I just saw your comment on my blog and found yours. I didn't even know you finally had a girl!!! That must have been exciting-good to hear from you!
Your family is darling! How fun. I am glad you found me. It will be nice to keep in touch and watch your little cuties grow up! It happens way too fast!
oh that must hurt! poor baby! i hope she'd doing better.
I hate it when I get a "pussy and swollen" ingrown finger nail. Allen won't let me leave the house when I do.
Post a Comment