Monday, March 2, 2009

Disneyland

We headed down to Disneyland this past week
and the kids had a blast.
Stockton was able to go on a lot and Peyton
was finally tall enough to go on
EVERYTHING.
Skees parents came with us.
The weather was PERFECT!!
We love TiGGer
BuzzLightYear is Eastons new favorite.
The Beach
Berklie LOVEd the sand.
Making forts in the sand.

8 comments:

Margo said...

Wow how fun. Love the head picture beautiful. I sure miss the beach. Looks like your family had a blast. You are definitely the greatest parents ever. You guys are awesome.

Jylaire said...

How fun! I can't believe how big Berklie is getting! I love the new header picture! IT's beautiful of all the kiddos!

Camille said...

That looks like a blast! Disneyland is definitely our favorite vacation!

The Munkies said...

who needs Disneyland when we have Lagoon...by the way I look cute in your pants thanks! We missed you, glad you had fun!

Heather Bowles said...

Looks like fun. I so wish I was in disney land right know.

Tinkerbell said...

That picture of you and Berklie is beautiful!!!! I cant believe she'll be one on Friday!!!!!

Tyra said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun. You always have such cute pictures of your family. I love it!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

How Fun!! Hope to see you guys on Sunday!! At Woodson's Blessing- I was wondering where you were at Ashton's Blessing!!