Friday, January 29, 2010

VIP

In school this week Stockton has been the VIP of his class.
He has enjoyed being the President of his class
so much. He got to do the weather, the calendar and
many other things as head of the class.
Stockton is such a good boy. He is always willing to help
me with his younger siblings. He LOVES school, his
teacher and classmates.
On Friday the Family went to school to celebrate with
Stockton and tell all about him.
I made him a poster, he did a little double dutch and we
watched a movie I made of his life up till now.
We love Stockton
Mrs. Wells is the BEST teacher. Each child sits and
the whole class gives them compliments. Stockton was just
beaming with all the compliments he got. One little girl
raised her hand and yelled out "Stockton, I LOVE YOU!!"
What a fun little class.
We are so proud of you Stockton for being such
a good boy. You are loved by so many and are such
a GREAT example.

2 comments:

Jylaire said...

Stockton has quite the following! What a great thing to show each kid how special they are! I love that idea! He's such a cute kiddo!

Bel said...

What a fun school, it sounds like the teacher is awesome. Your kids are all so cute and handsome it doesn't surprise me they already have girls throwing themselves on them, hehe!