Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bowling

Saturday was a very lazy day.
Luckily it was warm enough that we went outside and
played baseball, rode bikes and Skee and I chipped
the golf ball across the street.
Oh how much I want spring!!
Once the sun disappeared and it became COLD again we
decided to go bowling.
Cute little Berklie
(the flash was pretty bright)
Stockton bowled quite a game
Peyton got 2 strikes in a row.
Easton only lasted 1 game, he was hungary and
mad he couldn't throw the ball like the older boys!
Mister professional bowler
(although I almost beat him both games)
Love when the kids get a hold of the camera...I did
bowl a strike when this was taken
Cute little kiddies
No one else would get in the picture
they were having too much fun.

2 comments:

Bel said...

Bowling with kids is so much fun. I am horrible at it though but oh well I like it anyway. By the way I always have my computer on mute but this time I heard you background song for the first time. Good choice love Lady Gaga, she is a weirdo but has really good songs :)

Missy said...

Does Skee have his own bowling shoes? Nice form Ang.