Saturday, February 6, 2010

Clean up Isle 3


My poor Easton.
Friday I ran to Big O Tires to get badly needed tires
for my car, so we all loaded in and met Skee there.
We had some time to kill so we ran over to Walmart to
grab each kid a prize for having such
Awesome grades.
As we were heading to check out Easton asked me if
I would hold him....so I did. Next thing I know
he is telling me his tummy hurts and he is
going to...............OH yeah Throw up ALL over.
I felt so bad for him I was trying to hug and love him,
catch it, keep Berklie from stepping in it and Peyton
from joining in. Skee ran to get wipes and someone to
Clean up on Isle 3.
I was really disappointed in all the VERY RUDE
people that walked by in disgust. There was only 1 sweet lady
that asked if she could do anything for me...So Thank You.
On a better note the sweetest Walmart worker that
got the Joy of cleaning it up was so nice. He kept asking if
Easton was okay and if we needed anything else.
Anyways we truly know the real meaning of Clean Up on Isle 3!!

4 comments:

Bel said...

Oh no!! Poor little guy I hope he is feeling better already. Its so hard to see them be sick. We took Bri to eat at a restaurant once and she threw up on all the table, food and herself. He had to leave with a naked kid, empty stomachs and a bag of vomited clothes. Talk about an awkward place to have it happen and have everyone give you disgusted dirty looks, hehe!

Heather Jones said...

I am glad he got over it fast poor kid!! I am sorry there were so many rude people I would have helped hehe!!! Tell skee Todd wants his hug!!!

Jacque said...

Poor Easton, that is so sad. My kids have done fun things like that before. Motherhood is harder somedays than others. Hope he's feeling better soon.

Aimee said...

I feel your pain - Brock did the same thing at Walgreens - although I wasn't there for it. Just Jared - what a lukcy dad! Glad he is feeling better.