The weather outside is AWESOME!!
It is such a tease. I just want Spring. The kids have
been playing out all day and I know that tomorrow is supposed
to SNOW!!
Berklie and Oakley
Good thing Berklie likes her Cozy Coupe (the pink one)
Easton showing his skills on his new Scooter
Today is the 100th day of school (wow time flies)
Stockton told me in 100 more days he will be a 1st grader,
holy cow that is crazy.

Stocktons cute teacher has been counting Dalmation
spots with them so for their 100 day party they dressed up and
counted, counted, counted!
I can't take a picture of just one kid!!
Due to Berklie NOT taking naps this is our
dinner routine!!
I try to tell her beds are more comfy!
1 comments:
Oh my gosh I love that last picture of Berklie napping on the table, so funny!!!! So silly how kids can manage to fall asleep in such weird positions.
I know I feel the same way, Spring come already pretty please :)
Post a Comment