Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Day at School

The kids had their Valentines Day Party at school,
they each came home with TONS of candy.
They also decorated their bags at school and did such a good job.
I thought for lunch we would make a Pizza!!
I love Valentines day!!
I just LOVE this little girl, she loves to have her picture
taken and poses all the time. She walks around with
her purses and stroller (we joke that she is going shopping for shoes).
She copies what everyone says and somehow talks her
brothers into playing babies with her!
I LOVE Easton so much. He doesn't go 5 minutes without
telling you that he loves you. He is always smiling,
although he does have a temper on him, but when all is said and
done he reminds you that he loves you!!
I LOVE Stockton so much. He is the child that is just content wherever
he is. He is so kind and considerate of everyone, especially Berklie.
He has tons of friends and loves school. He is so tender
hearted and tries so hard to always do the right.
I LOVE Peyton so much. He is our Ginnie pig child and still
loves us. He is definitely the oldest and loves it. He
loves his brothers and sister and wants them to
follow his every move (even though he complains).
He tolerates school and loves his friends.
which brings me to this note.....
After school he snuck this note out of his backpack and
ran into the bathroom. When he came out I asked what
it was...he said oh it's nothing, it just says my name on it.
Of course I asked to see it.
Oh my little STUD!!

3 comments:

Bel said...

Your kids are so CUTE!! HAHA that note for Peyton so funny, he sure is a little stud, way to go!

Jylaire said...

How on earth is he old enough to have a secret admirer? That is so dang cute!

Heather Jones said...

Hope you guys are having a blast!!!I told Kylie you knew and she started to cry. I said you would not tell So keep our little secret!!!