There is no better way to spend Valentines Day, than with
the people you LOVE the most.
We always get season passes to Disneyland and ours
expire on the 23rd, so we packed up the kiddies
and drove...yes drove the 12 hours to California.
The kids did awesome. We left at 5 am and made it
to St. George before they started getting ency, we stocked
up on treats and started a new movie and next thing we knew
we were in sunny California.
My cute kids hanging out by our hotel room watching the
waves and surfers.
I love love love these little people.
They put up with all my picture taking moments.
After checking out the waves, we went to visit the
Newport Beach Temple.
It is gorgeous. It blends in so
well. My kids couldn't get over that it isn't white.
I love to see the Temple
I'm going there someday
I am so happy to be stuck with them forever!!
I know there are no pictures of Skee in here, but I
couldn't be happier with the person that picked me to
spend eternity with. Thanks for being my Valentine!!

After the Temple we went to the Swap Meet
then back for swimming. Let the vacation begin!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment