Soccer and Baseball Season...
We are back to 3 nights a week doing Soccer
and Baseball will be starting as well.
The kids practicing at the park
Ready to catch anything
We have put Stockton up to play pitching
machine. Just found out they play with hard balls.
Should be interesting.

Poor Easton is too young to play with the city,
so the Super Nice Mom I am decided to
get some little guys and gals together and
let them play a couple games.
I have this Awesome Martha Stewart Friend and she
grew some grass for Bunco. Well it turned out so cute,
and Peyton is getting Baptized tommorrow so
I'm growing some to put on the table settings.....you'll have to
see when it's all ready. I'm so excited.
It's only Wheat and dirt. Who would have thought!!
Stocktons first game. He did really well, he got hit in the
face with the ball about half way thru and had a
ball mark on his face, but went out and finished the game.
They changed their location to Foxboro Elem. (So much better
than driving to Tolman 2 days a week)
They tied 1 to 1.
Peyton was on fire, but has a love for Goalie, so he
tried and got scored on 1 time, that he didn't like, so he
came back out and scored 2 times to win the game.
Gotta love the competative spirit.
Spring is such a fun time, the weather is usually nice
and it is comfortable to sit and watch the kids play sports.
I just love it!!
4 comments:
Love that you grew the grass! I totally forgot about it until I saw your pics - hope you have a good day Saturday!
Impressive grass! I can't even imagine all the carpooling of kids you guys are doing! Makes me tired...
Love the grass!! What a great idea. Yeah for soccer and baseball. I hope everything goes great for the baptism today!
Wow! That Matha Stewart friend of yours must be pretty awesome!
Post a Comment