March 27th 2010 Peyton Fox became the newest
member of the Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter Day Saints.
We are so proud of the choice he has made.

Peyton has a cousin, who he looks up to so much.
As we were discussing the Baptism arrangements we
had a really strong feeling that Chaz should
be the one to Baptize Peyton.
Chaz has recently received his mission call and has
been on our minds a lot. As we were asking Peyton
his input, he immediately said, Can Chaz Baptize me?
Obviously the Spirit is with Peyton and therefore
Chaz Emery Baptized Peyton.
The program went very well, Tiernie sang, Harley sang
both Grandpas bore their testimonies and of
course I cried when I had to introduce Peyton.
My kids asked me why I cried, was I mad? I had to reassure
them that it was a Happy cry and that the Holy
Ghost was there.
We love you Peyton
The kids are so proud of Peyton and came running
down the church hall to greet him.
Our wonderful Nana we love her so much.

Our handsome little family
Brashton, Peyton and Hayden (happy birthday)
Peyton loves these fellas.
Madison, Peyton and Brinna
I love these Handsome Men!!
Ok so here is my grass. I am so excited it turned out so
cute. Now this picture doesn't do it justice, but each table
had a jersey and a McFarlane statue
with sport Easter eggs, just like Peyton wanted.
Some of the clan
Thanks for all the support.
The cute little kiddies table

Gpa and Gma Fox and Peyton
Thanks for all that you do for us. They lent
us their house and her time.

Gpa and Gma Burningham
Thank you for helping with my children
and making stuff and being there.
I love you all.
I can't believe that Peyton is 8 yrs old. I love you
so much and you are such a great example to all of us.
I hope that you remember this day Forever!!
6 comments:
I am so glad you posted pictures already. You are on the ball girl! I'm sorry we couldn't make it yesterday. Ted had a ward baptism at the very same time. Looks like everything went well. Love the grass centerpieces! YOU are in the MarthaStewart club now!
Congratulations to Peyton for his baptism that is so neat that he wanted his cousin to baptize him. Peyton is such an amazing boy you can feel it when you are around him that he has a great love for the gospel of Jesus Christ and his family. Angie you and Skee are such great parents to your kids, thanks for the great example.
Ang-So sorry we couldn't make to Peyton's baptism. But I put a card in the mail-with $$$ just like Grandma Dalling used to do!!! You are such a good Mommy! I love the grass and all of the decorations. What we do for our kids!!! But we love doing it-right!!! Thanks for sharing your darling family with us! Can't wait to see you on Wed. I'm going to come with Shiloh! Love ya!
Congratulations Peyton!! We are still sooo sad we were gone but, so happy for you guys! It looks like everything went awesome, love the grass!! Peyton looks so handsome, that really is so cool his cousin got to baptism him before he leaves.We will have to hear all about it!
Congrats to Payton. That sounds like a wonderful baptism. I love your cute family picture. Those centerpieces turned out way too cute!!
Congratulation Peyton what a wonderful decision! It looks like it was the most special and spiritual day for your cute family. Love your family picture and the fact that you are always updating your blog picture. Oh and those table centerpeices super cool! I saw your grass pots outside your house a little while ago while I drove by and was wondering what they were for, hehe! Now it totally makes sense, what a neat idea, way to go!
Post a Comment