Wednesday, May 12, 2010

OUCHIE

Why is worse when your daughter
gets hurt. Berklie and Stockton were
jumping on the bed...I know I know and
then BAM. She did a face plant into the wood beam
on the boys bunk beds.
She and I were covered in blood, but I was
more worried about her passing out. All was ok and
now we just have a good looking Avatar nose
for a while. Darn it!!
It does look better today, but still very swollen.
Skee and I were joking that for her 16th birthday she
won't be getting a car, she'll be getting a nose job!!
It's hard to tell, but it is really swollen under her eyes
and is almost flat. Poor girl.
I guess I always said it would be Berklie that would
get hurt when my boys are such dare devils!!

6 comments:

Missy said...

These may be the only pictures I have seen where she isn't being a cheeser. Poor girl!

Bellblogging said...

Oh so sad! Hopefully it doesn't twist it too much!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Sorry little Berksie! I'm so sorry about your little nose! Auntie Deb loves you and I will pray for it to get better soon! Love you sweet little girl!!! Auntie Deb

Aimee said...

Hey - at least she is still kinda smiling for the picture! Hope she feels better soon.

Heather Jones said...

So sad poor girl good thing she is so dang cute! know one will notice her nose hehe!

Draper's said...

Oh I feel so bad for her!! It looked a lot worse in person than in those pictures. She is still so cute with a swollen nose.