Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Easton

4 years ago today my 3rd little boy
was born. It was an experience we will never forget.
It was fast, scary and totally natural.
Easton was 9 days early and he thought when he was
ready, it was time.
I contracted all evening got up plenty thru the night and
"walked it out" when finally Skee convinced me to pack my bags
call my sister and head out.
We got in the car, ran many stop lights and made it
in what felt like a 10 hour car ride to Davis Hospital.
I was wheeled into my room stripped down and collapsed
on the bed. The nurse had to take over Skee's role as
"coach" to MAKE me breath when the Dr rushed in the room
and......Easton South Fox was born.
Easton was 6lbs 13oz 19 inches long
1 year old
2 years old
3 years old
and my handsome 4 year old little boy.

We had to pull over and take some pictures at the ball
field, baseball is his new passion. It's his B-Day so
the request was granted.
We love you buddy and hope you have a
GREAT birthday.

5 comments:

Bellblogging said...

Yikes, he was fast! Your boys are so cute! Happy, Happy Birthday Easton!

Bel said...

Oh man I am so far behind on blogging I missed so much, hehe! Happy birthday Easton :) I cannot believe he is 4, Brielle will be four shortly as well, man time flies by. He is such a handsome little boy, such a cutie pie!

Draper's said...

Happy Birthday Easton!! Those pictures are so cute!! Wow, what a delivery!!

Heather Jones said...

Happy Birthday Easton! He seriously is so dang cute we just love him!! He looks so cute in all his pictures glad he had a great birthday. Can't wait to see all the boys in their Utes football gear! We are on Number 16 now, love it!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

He really is one of the most handsome and sweet little boys I know!!! It's because he has such a sweet Mommy! Love ya-give him my belated B-day spankings!!! Love ya, Auntie Deb