We have been waiting a LONG 8 and a half years
for Peyton to loose a tooth and finally
he has lost his 1st tooth!!
Before
I asked him how he wanted ME, yes ME to do it and
he said I'll eat an apple. It was pretty close but
not all the way so I asked if I could just rip
it out and he said, Let's tie dental floss around it and
close a door (he must have seen a TV show because
he is a chicken)
our dental floss attempt
Here he is with one less tooth
I am proud of ME for not getting all queezy.
2 comments:
YEAH!!! Cole was getting worried that his were never going to come out. He lost his first this year, if he had to wait another year...I don't know if he could have handled it. Oh, by the way Cole has lost 4 in 4 months.
Wow way to go Peyton!! Congratulations on loosing your first tooth and being so brave, so excited it finally happened, yay!
Post a Comment