We have had so much fun watching Easton and his
little friends play baseball.
They are all doing so good. It was definately worth
putting it together.
These 3 are so funny they follow each
other around and love hanging out, they even look alike.
Skee has started doing coach pitch with
them and most of the kids can hit the ball.
I think the parents get more excited about it
than the kids do, but that is what being a parent is all about!!
Playing 1st base
Sliding into home
Marlins waiting to shake hands with the A's
Way to go kids!
We even got team and individual pictures done
we will post later....Thanks Matt
2 comments:
wow I missed alot of updates!! So glad he finally lost a tooth. He was so excited to show us! Did he get rich from the toothfairy for waiting so long? Love our little boys in their outfits. It has been so fun watching them get better ,Thanks for setting it up. Can't wait to play all summer!
How do you keep up so well on your blog? I don't even know how to download pictures! T-ball has been so fun! I'm sad I missed Kira's face with the black baseball bat, but I am pretty sure I know the dirty look she was giving :-)
Post a Comment