Soccer season has started and we are happy
to be on the Green Gators.

Easton ready for the game
Getting a pep talk from Coach Schreiner.
Skee is sad not to be coaching, but enjoyed walking the
side lines taking pictures.
Easton did awesome he scored 4 goals and was
ready for more. His tongue is out in every action shot, LOVE IT.
Easton and Nick
Last year they played against each other so they
are happy to be on the same team.
Taking a quick potty break
Love having Boys
Then back to the game.
3 comments:
SERIOUSLY...can you get any cuter than Easton?!!! Man I miss that little guy! Give him a big hug and kiss from me! Love and miss you guys!
I agree with Lara so dang cute!! Thanks for making sure our cute kiddo's made it to safe thefirst day! I am so happy they are all in the same class boy did we luck out!
I can't wait for Mathias to be old enough to play these sports. I just hope he is as athletic as your boys otherwise Joe will be dissapointed, lol! I just saw Easton, Jordan and Nick riding around the neighborhood like older kids. They are the cutest little trio ever! I think its adorable they are all such great friends :) Love it!
Post a Comment