Monday, August 23, 2010

School Begins

I bet I am the ONLY mom in the world that was
excited for her kids to go back to school.....not because
I don't LOVE my kids, or that I need my space, but
I want my kids to like each other again.
There has been so much fighting and they can't
get along. It makes me sad, but I know that as they are
away from each other all day they will hopefully be nice to one
another once the routine is again set into place.
My HANDSOME little boys.
Peyton is a 3rd Grader
Stockton is a 1st Grader
Our FUN walking crew.
Stockton and McKenlie, they lucked out and got in
the same class this year. Mrs. Wilcox.
This year Peyton didn't fight us or say how much he hated
school, so we had a much happier morning, but he
has hit that stage in life where he is TOO COOL for his mom
to take pictures or walk him to school.
So starts a great year at Foxboro Elementary.

1 comments:

Bel said...

So crazy that school is officially on. Your boys look so handsome all ready. It just realized Bri starts kindergarden next year, wow I will be crying like a baby, hehe!