Easton started his 1st day of preschool and
LOVED it!! His day is finally here.

I told him "lets get a picture", he knew
right where to go.

His AWESOME bag for school
Reading a book with Miss Staci
Easton Nick and of course Berklie are so excited to
be going to school.
We are so excited for all the things Miss Staci will teach us!
4 comments:
Part of my is excited for Easton to start preschool and the other half of me (well I would say all of me) is super sad I am not his teacher! Love and miss you guys!
Such a big boy going to pre-school, way to go Easton! I bet he is so happy to be in school finally after seeing his brothers go for years. How great his friend Nick is in there with him.
I love that he ran to your front door when you said to take a picture. So cute!!
What a handsome little stud!! So sad Jordy is younger then them and can't go with them. I hope he will not be too sad when he really realizes they are not in his class. The temple looks nice too bad Todd had to pack maybe next time.
Post a Comment