After church we decided to head down the Salt Lake
to see the beautiful Temple.
We first went to the Conference Center.
It is so beautiful from the top.
The pictures behind the kids are etched into the granite.
My boys were so excited they could see the
Energy Solutions Arena. Go Jazz.
The gang, thanks all for coming with us.


Berklie loved all the pretty flowers. She wanted to take home
one of each. She is such a girl.

I am so happy to be sealed to this cute family!!

I had never seen the Aaronic Priesthood statues
they are pretty cool.


What a fun day we had, the kids were very well behaved
and had fun following the water fountains and
posing for pictures!
I also want to tell Skee how proud of him I am....
he put himself in a Biggest Loser Competition and thru
lots of bike riding, running and skipping out on snacks
came in 3rd place winning $150 and losing 26lbs!
Good job Skee you look awesome!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment