Friday, November 19, 2010

Early Thanksgiving

I feel like November is passing so quickly, we haven't
had a chance to express all our Thankfullness to everything we are thankful for.
We are so thankful for FAMILY and love them all so much.
Lara and Jack are in town so we decided to have
Thanksgiving dinner a little early so they could be here with us.
I am thankful for a Mother and Father in law that I LOVE.
They are so thoughtful, loving and caring (the list could go on and on)
They had over 60 people over for Thanksgiving dinner
and EVERYONE felt loved.

Peyton won the "guess how many" game.
He guessed exactly right.....1,010 (then come to find out
Sandra didn't really want to count them so she picked a number
and whoever came closest won!!)
We are also thankful for Nana. She is struggling with
being old and moving into her daughters house surrounded
by everyone all the time, yet she is still a great example to us.
We love you Nana.

0 comments: