Skee and I, Troy and Lisa, Scot and Chelsea
and Angi were all able to go on the Midwest trip to
Kona Hawaii. It was so much fun and the area was so beautiful.
Thanks so much to Lara and all that helped with
my kids for the week.
We had to capture the plane ride, it's not everyday
you get to walk off a plane!!
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! It makes me want to go back there again - one day! Welcome back to this cold, crappy weather!
WOW!! What an AWESOME trip! It looks like a total blast and the weather all I can say is that I wish I was there and not here, lol. I love Hawaii and Kona looks so green and beautiful. By the way your pictures are amazing! Great job!
WOW!!! What an amazing trip! Your pictures are beautful!! LOVE all that you did!!
What a fun trip! I'm still sad we weren't able to hook up! Guess we will just have to plan another trip together! (A CRUISE)
What a way fun time I am so jealous~~ Love all the pictures the waterfalls are awesome. I want to see the video for sure! Bet you are glad to be back here in the wonderful cold weather huh!
Post a Comment