Easton's preschool teacher went to
Disneyland so he had a week off from school.
He was bored, I was bored so we talked our
friends into going to the Treehouse Museum.
We thought taking Trax would be fun so off we went.
The kids LOVED trax. They were so excited to be going
on the RoadRunner.
Then of course Treehouse was fun.
Berklie really liked having another girl...usually
she is the only one!!
Easton told everyone that the cow was peeing,
I think I'm going to let him think that for a couple
more years!!
Thanks Girlies for a fun adventure!!
What's next???
3 comments:
Smart to ride the front runner with friends. I took a group of kids to treehouse 2 years ago on front runner and was scared the whole way by this creepy guy.
We live close to the Treehouse museum, it is so much fun for the kids. Looks like you all had lots of fun.
So sad I had to work I bet the boys would have loved the train and museum! We will have to do that one again in the summer maybe!
Post a Comment