For Presidents Day we went to the Harlem
Globetrotters and had a blast.
We surprised the kids with 2nd Row seats.
Stockton said, This must be a dream!
Skee and I were called out of the audience to
do a "Magic Trick"
They sat us on chairs and we laid on the
on the person next to us and Globie took the
chairs out from under us.
It worked, but man were my legs sore!!
Thanks Chad for hanging with our kids
and Skee for a fun day!!
3 comments:
How do you guys always get such good seats for B-ball games? Geesh! And nice on getting picked to go out on the floor. Now I want to try that "magic trick"!
So much fun I would love to have seen your magic trick! Maybe that can be our next weekend activity!!!
That is awesome! We should sketch your name on those 2 row seats I think!
Post a Comment