Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

I LOVE 
DAY!!!
I love the decorations the fun treats to make,
the cookies to frost, the school parties and much much more.
I was able to help in Stocktons class and they
were so cute. I had chop stix and they had
to pick up conversation hearts and see how many
they could put in a bowl. It was quite comical.
After homework, reading and passing
out friend Valentines I went to pick up our 
Pei Wei dinner (YUM)
and when I returned home my house had
been transformed into a Restaurant.
I was locked out and had to wait till my DATE...
came to the door with me, then we knocked and the 
Manager (Peyton) showed us to our table.
 Our Waiter (Stockton) did an excellent job in fixing
my meal just the way I like it (he even made menus)
Our Entertainment (Berklie) and Bus Boy (Easton)
were there to greet me with wine glasses and grape juice.
I LOVE all of my little Valentines so much
Thanks for such a fun evening.

10 comments:

Ute Family said...

Now THAT is one of the cutest things I've ever heard of! I love that idea! And how cute that your kids were involved. So dang adorable. Props to Skee for that one!!!!

And I think I'm gonna have to steal that chopstick idea for when Lydia is in an older class!

Aimee said...

Look how stinking cute your hubby and kiddos are - looks like you had a great valentines day!

Draper's said...

Super cute kids!! What a great Valentines!!

Bel said...

Oh what a sweet Valentine's celebration, I love it! Way to go Skee you take the cake with that idea. I will have to have Joe talk to him next year to get some ideas, haha!

Lara Vanhille said...

Seriously that brother of mine is so sweet! That is an adorable idea! Love it and love you!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! What a fun little family!

Margo said...

Oh wow what a fun Valentine's celebration. You have such an awesome husband and children. My sister actually had the same thing waiting for her and her husband. Her kids planned everything. That is the cutest thing ever. Glad you had a fun Valentine's day...

Heather Jones said...

So stinking cute I bet the kids all loved it! Skee Looks like you need to give a class on cute ideas for husbands to spoil their wifes!

Emma said...

You guys sure know how to have a good time! So cute.

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness--what a fun way to tell Mommy and Ang just how much they you!!! You are sooo blessed and you've been a good example for them---you do so much for each one of your kids and Skee!!!! Love, Aunt Debbie