I really can not believe that Easton is 4.
It is just crazy, I think about when he was born
and it feels like just yesterday!
He scored BIG time.
He couldn't really make up his mind what he wanted
to after having 2 older boys I had to use
my brain.
It looks like Christmas morning

I took him to Walmart and let him pick
something out, and since it was crappy weather
he picked puddle jumpers.
The boys were so cute, Easton was asleep
when the boys went to school so when they each
got home they made a HUGE deal about
how special today was and ran to see all his
unopened presents.

He got a UTES football outfit!

A personlized EASTON baseball bag with
Easton bat and gloves.

A Basketball outfit complete with the shoes
He was so excited to pick out the 4 candles
for the cake.
We love you buddy and we are so happy
you are in our family.
You are such a blessing in our lives, I never go an hour
without hearing Mom I love you.
Your brothers and sister adore you as well,
and love to be around you.
Thanks Gpa ma B and Gpa ma F for
coming over for cake.
0 comments:
Post a Comment